The ZBOX PRO PI335 pico is equipped with an Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core processor, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs in a pint-size chassis, providing a convenient display solution without adding stress on the budget. This lightweight and pocketable unit provides UHD output that operates at just 9.57W under load compared to the 120W of a traditional Mini PC solution, making it perfect for applications where installation space is limited. Also featured with a vast array of connectivity such as USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet LAN, IEEE 802.11ac WIFI, and Bluetooth 5.
- Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 memory
- 64GB eMMC flash memory
- Dual display ready (HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 3x USB 3.0 (1x Type-C)
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WIFI & Bluetooth 5
- Support Windows 10 and Ubuntu Linux
- Hardware watchdog timer (Timeout value = 1 ～ 4095 seconds)
Open Apps wechat and Scan the above QR code.